Congratulations to all the winners of the inaugural Canadian Effie Awards.
To see the winners journal please click here
Many thanks to all the judges involved in the process, most especially the Grand Jury involved with picking the inaugural Canadian Effie Grand Prix.
We know that many great minds contribute to each winning effort. Effie trophies can be purchased by all agencies, clients and team members who aided in this achievement. Effie trophies are great ways to showcase individual contributions to your Effie success. To order your trophy, click here
The Effie Insight Guide is a report that gives entrants the opportunity to receive feedback directly from the judges who reviewed their case. Judges are asked to provide insight on the questions listed below. Effie will share this insight with entrants who request it to help them enter their effective work more effectively. All insight is shared anonymously.
- WHAT WERE THE STRONGEST ELEMENTS OF THIS CASE? WHY?
- WHAT WERE THE WEAKEST ELEMENTS OF THIS CASE? WHY?
- WHAT QUESTIONS REMAIN UNANSWERED AFTER REVIEWING THIS CASE?
An Insight Guide includes:
- Direct feedback from the judges who reviewed the submission, including the strongest and weakest elements of the case
- A ranking of the scoring sections (from high to low)
- Overall judge tips and a comprehensive outline of the judging process
For more information on the Insight Guide, please contact Grace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned! Call for entry date and deadlines for the following year to be announced shortly.