MARCH 20, 2019 – 1-day Workshop
Agencies struggle to get paid for the value they create, not just because they aren't charging enough, but because they're selling the wrong thing to their clients in the first place. Agencies are stuck in the deeply unproductive practice of negotiating their costs, instead of selling their value. The result has been a 20-year decline in agency profitability. It's not too late to reverse this trend! Agencies can join the pricing revolution that has swept through global business over the past two decades.
During this thought-provoking workshop, you'll explore the many progressive pricing strategies used by today's businesses & be shown how they can easily apply to professional services like marketing, advertising & communications agencies. Come prepared to roll up your sleeves & be inspired to develop your competincies as a professional seller, better equipped to deal with the professional buyers on the other side of the table.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to charge for the value of outputs vs. the cost of inputs
- How to change the conversation by adopting the language of value in place of the language of cost
- How & why to implement top-down pricing in place of bottom-up costing
- Essential strategies for dealing more effectively with procurement professionals
- Trading your rate card for a "pricing stack"
- How to inject more value into your offerings by re-engineering agency services as solution sets
- The power of presenting pricing options
- How improving your pricing by just 1% can produce an 11% improvement in your profits
- Practical ways to implement these new pricing strategies in your agency tomorrow!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
For CEO, CFO & COO, GM, MD senior executive management. Value pricing paradihms start at the top!
Tim Williams is one of the foremost authorities on pricing & business strategies for professional firms. Tim's workshops have been seen by agency audiences on every continent, and his books & articles have helped inform the strategies & busienss models of thousands of firms across the globe. In his role as founder of Ignition Consulting Group, Tim has worked with firms ranging from mid-size independents to multinational agency netowrks & corporate headquarters of the major agency holding companies.SCHEDULE:
|8:30 am to 9:00 am||Registration & Light Breakfast|
|9:00 am to 10:30 am||Session|
|10:30 am to 10:45 am||Morning Break|
|10:45 am to 12:15 pm||Session|
|12:15 pm to 1:15 pm||BYOLunch|
|1:15 pm to 2:45 pm||Session|
|2:45pm to 3:00 pm||Afternoon Break|
|3:00 pm to 5:00 pm||Session|
- Limited space.
- Lunch isn’t provided.
CA$1,495 – CA$2,250
Institute of Communication Agencies
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 3002
Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4
THE SMALL PRINT:
- ICA MEMBER INVOICING POLICY: ICA supports program invoicing for ICA Members only. For those who qualify, an invoice billing is provided for your ICA Member organization to pay on your behalf.
- HOW TO CONFIRM ACCESS TO ICA MEMBER PRICING? Only Canadian communication agencies can be members of the Institute of Communication Agencies (ICA). To find out if your Agency is an ICA member you can ask your HR department or review the ICA’s regularly updated ICA member list or CONTACT US to confirm.
- PROGRAM CONTENT POLICY: Fees, dates and/or course content are subject to change from previously published information at any time. ICA reserves the right to cancel this program should enrolment levels fall short of guidelines. All registration fees are reimbursed if programming is canceled by ICA.
- REFUND POLICY: To receive the standard refund, notification of enrolment cancellation must be received via email no later than ten business days prior to program start date. A non-refundable fee of $250 + HST will be deducted to meet administrative costs and any remaining balance will be refunded. No refunds available as of nine business days prior to the program start date.