The ICA Community is a regular virtual chat group for all agencies – member and non-member - to participate in.
It’s a place where people can share their realities, their best practices and their concerns. Working together we can create solutions that help the entire industry. Our aim is to keep businesses strong so we can support our people as we work through this and eventually climb out of it. The groups are a combination of special guests sharing their thought leadership and guidance to help managers and agency leaders keep their teams strong and department-based informal chats.
Below is the schedule of ICA Community chat groups along with the zoom meeting url. Please feel free to share this information with friends and colleagues throughout the agency industry. We look forward to connecting with you.
ICA Community Friends
- Beth Collier – Effective Communications Consultant
- Genius Steals – Rosie & Faris Yakob – Creative Nomads
- nabs Canada
- Mark Pollard – Sweatheads
- Blair Enns, Win Without Pitching
- Leslie Ehm, Combustion
- Sharon Jones, Be a Better You
- Stephanie Matthews, Creative Equals
- Rishad Tobaccowala - Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data
- Tim Williams, Ignition Group
- Nutritionist Gillian Bogden
- Tom Toth – Rosedale Trainer
- AgencyAgile – Briefing WFH Teams Training
- Marilyn Barefoot - Barefoot Brainstorming
- Enrique Cordero, LinkRFx Procurement Consultant
- Contagious Lockdown Learning