The ICA is committed to building a community among all agencies - member and non-member - during this challenging time.
To help folks through the "business unusual" we're experiencing right now, we have established regular virtual chat groups for all agency employees to participate in.
Our goal is to create a place where people can share their realities, their best practices and their concerns. Working together we can create solutions that help the entire industry. It's important to keep our industry and businesses strong so we can support our people as we work through this and eventually climb out of it.
Below is the schedule of ICA Community chat groups along with the zoom meeting url. Please feel free to share this information with friends and colleagues throughout the agency industry. We look forward to connecting with you.
ICA Community Friends
- nabs Canada
- Mark Pollard – Sweatheads
- Blair Enns, Win Without Pitching
- Leslie Ehm, Combustion
- Sharon Jones, Be a Better You
- Ali Hanan, Creative Equals
- Rishad Tobaccowala - Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data
- Tim Williams, Ignition Group
Double click a meeting to join