What does it take to be a great presenter?
You’re in the ideas business. But your ideas only generate revenue if you communicate them persuasively. How confident are you in your ability to command a room?
Do you have a deep bench of strong, persuasive presenters you can rely on?
Equip yourself and your team with the necessary skills to perform at your best in new business pitch meetings.
t’s about so much more than being comfortable in front of an audience; it’s about mastery over your content. In this workshop, I focus as much on the preparation as I do the presentation.
Participants will walk away with tools and techniques they can use right away to:
- Create a presentation that captivates the audience’s attention
- Transform raw material into an organized presentation flow
- Satisfy the agendas of audience members—whether those agendas are spoken or not
- Lead—or be a constructive part of—a pitch presentation team
- Feel confident in developing their own personal presentation style
This is a two-day workshop (two four-hour sessions).
We’ll explore the qualitative elements of a great presentation, incorporating story-like narratives, the use of different media, and how to develop an audience-centric strategy. There will be plenty of hands- on exercises that will help you prepare for a short presentation you’ll deliver on Day 2.
- Part 1: Planning for a winning presentation
- Part 2: Crafting a winning presentation
- Part 3: Delivering a winning presentation
We’ll end the workshop by coming together as a group, sharing what worked, where you struggled, and which techniques you found most valuable.
This workshop is delivered virtually using the platform Zoom. It will be delivered over two half-day sessions on Wednesday, May 26th and Thursday, May 27th from 9am ET to 1pm ET each day. A minimum of 10 participants is required to run this workshop. For a detailed syllabus please contact Leah Power.
ICA Members & their Clients: $699.00 + HST
Non-members: $1,200.00 + HST