OCTOBER 17, 2019 – 1-day Workshop
Every year, agencies make significant investments in time and money to submit their best work to important awards shows like the Effies. And, every year, great work gets overlooked by the judges because of poorly written submissions.
Don’t let your agency be one of the casualties this year. Instead, join us for a one-day workshop on how to craft the perfect case study.
YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- Easy and accessible techniques for capturing your compelling story
- The best method to develop a winning content strategy
- How to add "irresistibility” to your case studies and eliminate verbal "turn-offs"
Plus, you’ll have a chance to apply what you learn right away and get just-in-time feedback to make this year’s awards submissions shine.
Don’t let your effective results, inspiring insights and engaging creative succumb to bad writing. Get the recognition (and the hardware) you deserve!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This workshop is ideal for anyone responsible for writing winning award cases at their agency. This is for senior level staff from any department.
ABOUT THE LEADER:
Jody Sutter is a new business expert who specializes in working with agency leaders to make authentic, persuasive, and compelling pitches to their ideal clients.
She’s written plenty of terrible case studies in her time. But, through hard work, trial and error and a deep appreciation of the power of the written word, she’s developed a formula that anyone can apply to turn their writing from a liability into an asset. wins. She learned the hard way, but you don’t have to.
She started her consultancy, The Sutter Company, after more than two decades of running business development teams for agencies, large and small and spanning a diverse list of disciplines. They’ve included R/GA, OMD, Havas Media and The VIA Agency.
Jody frequently speaks at leading industry events around the world such as INBOUND, the ICA’s Agency Transformation Summit, The Drum’s Pitch Perfect new business conference, and the 4As Learning & Development program.
|8:30 am to 9:00 am||Registration & Light Breakfast|
|9:00 am to 10:30 am||Session|
|10:30 am to 10:45 pm||Morning Break|
|10:45 am to 12:15 pm||Session|
|12:15 pm to 1:15 pm||BYOLunch|
|1:15 pm to 2:45 pm||Session|
|2:45 pm to 3:00 pm||Afternoon Break|
|3:00 pm to 5:00 pm||Session|
- Limited space.
- Lunch isn’t provided.
CA$795 – CA$1,200
Institute of Communication Agencies
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 3002
Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4
THE SMALL PRINT:
- ICA MEMBER INVOICING POLICY: ICA supports program invoicing for ICA Members only. For those who qualify, an invoice billing is provided for your ICA Member organization to pay on your behalf.
- HOW TO CONFIRM ACCESS TO ICA MEMBER PRICING? Only Canadian communication agencies can be members of the Institute of Communication Agencies (ICA). To find out if your Agency is an ICA member you can ask your HR department or review the ICA’s regularly updated ICA member list or CONTACT US to confirm.
- PROGRAM CONTENT POLICY: Fees, dates and/or course content are subject to change from previously published information at any time. ICA reserves the right to cancel this program should enrolment levels fall short of guidelines. All registration fees are reimbursed if programming is canceled by ICA.
- REFUND POLICY: To receive the standard refund, notification of enrolment cancellation must be received via email no later than ten business days prior to program start date. A non-refundable fee of $250 + HST will be deducted to meet administrative costs and any remaining balance will be refunded. No refunds available as of nine business days prior to the program start date.