JANUARY 23, 2019 – 1-day Workshop
A Workshop by NOBL, leaders in training organizations to embrace new attitudes & adopt new behaviours, creating new market opportunities & cultural conditions.
The most valuable currency intoday's agency landscape - time. Yet, despite being continually stretched, the average employee wastes more than 40 hours a month in unproductive meetings & executives find the majority of their meetings to be a waste of their time. Every agency can benefit from a reboot of their meetings & this workshop delivers succinct formats for almost every meeting type. Participants will leave with a rhythm that will not only improve how they meet & get stuff done, but also collaboration, client-centricity & inclusiveness.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Best practices for meeting facilitiation
- Meeting formats for:
- project status
- team health
- Practice of each format
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Director level & above, department leads & account leads that need to make the most of their time together. Bring along a co-worker for maximum agency benefit!
Sarah Dickinson & Erin Cooper
Sarah Dickinson is a brand planner, digital strategist & social entrepreneur. She brings a unique ability to connect the dots between popular culture, human factors & business. Her deep understanding of emerging media, behaviour change & collective action have introduced many original ideas to values-based brands, start ups & non-profits. Erin Cooper's passion lies in coordinating the work of teams in order to solve complex challenges & ultimately achieving success for clients. While her career started in digital, she loves utilizing her background in Systems Analysis to solve probrlems using technology.
|8:30 am to 9:00 am||Registration & Light Breakfast|
|9:00 am to 10:30 am||Session|
|10:30 am to 10:45 am||Morning Break|
|10:45 am to 12:15 pm||Session|
|12:15 pm to 1:15 pm||BYOLunch|
|1:15 pm to 2:45 pm||Session|
|2:45 pm to 3:00 pm||Afternoon Break & Light Snack|
|3:00 pm to 4:30 pm||Session|
- Limited space.
- Lunch isn’t provided.
CA$795 – CA$1,200
Institute of Communication Agencies
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 3002
Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4
THE SMALL PRINT:
- ICA MEMBER INVOICING POLICY: ICA supports program invoicing for ICA Members only. For those who qualify, an invoice billing is provided for your ICA Member organization to pay on your behalf.
- HOW TO CONFIRM ACCESS TO ICA MEMBER PRICING? Only Canadian communication agencies can be members of the Institute of Communication Agencies (ICA). To find out if your Agency is an ICA member you can ask your HR department or review the ICA’s regularly updated ICA member list or CONTACT USto confirm.
- PROGRAM CONTENT POLICY: Fees, dates and/or course content are subject to change from previously published information at any time. ICA reserves the right to cancel this program should enrolment levels fall short of guidelines. All registration fees are reimbursed if programming is canceled by ICA.
- REFUND POLICY: To receive the standard refund, notification of enrolment cancellation must be received via email no later than ten business days prior to program start date. A non-refundable fee of $250 + HST will be deducted to meet administrative costs and any remaining balance will be refunded. No refunds available as of nine business days prior to the program start date.