The ICA, in partnership with Bell Media, announces the jury for the 2023 IDEA Competition. Comprised of 10 established leaders from the Canadian marketing and media sector, each jury member brings a breadth of creativity, experience, and vision toward increasing diverse and inclusive representation in advertising and within the media industry.
The IDEA Competition jury will award $1 million worth of media inventory to one campaign that demonstrates a clear message of diversity and inclusion, with this year’s competition highlighting Newcomers to Canada.
This year’s jury members are:
- Ira Baptiste – Board chair of the ICA and President, Evolve Agency Group
- Matt Chong – Partnerships Marketing Manager, HelloFresh Canada
- Elizabeth Dubejsky – Brand Director, Fem Care & AI Canada, Proctor & Gamble
- Scott Knox – President & CEO, Institute of Canadian Agencies (ICA)
- Graham Lang – Chief Creative Officer, North America, Taxi
- Ola Machnowski – Head of Marketing, Hershey Canada
- Alexis McLaren – Production Executive, Original Programming, Bell Media
- Andrea Ogunbadejo – VP, Managing Director, Production, Cossette
- Vaishali Sarkar – President, Wunderman Thompson
- Kate Torrance – VP, Head of Brand, Sick Kids Foundation
The IDEA Competition is open to national and international brands and their agencies, who are invited to submit ground-breaking work that celebrates diversity and inclusion through advertising. Creators of the winning entry will have access to the full range of Bell Media’s platforms - TV, radio, out-of-home and digital – to execute their $1 million campaign in 2023.
For further information contact Scott Knox, ICA President & CEO firstname.lastname@example.org